- Old "tried and true" fundraising methods have lost some of their effectiveness over the years. That's why Grants To You now offers a new approach that utilizes our growing senior and student population to get your organization in front of many more grant providers.
- Finally, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping charities win at the fundraising game. You can become one of 1,100 GTU graduates who have succeeded in helping to win millions of dollars to help their designated nonprofit survive during this economic crisis (See our "View Our Success" report for all the details).
- Through our local chapters and online, Grants To You provides very low cost volunteer grant writing and education classes in classrooms and online to those who are computer comfortable, have a strong interest in supporting their community and who will designate a particular nonprofit agency to assist in their grant writing efforts. This class is for beginners only.
- When our volunteer beginners register for class, they indicate which nonprofit they will be assisting with their grant research and writing. Our system then sends out an e-mail to the designated nonprofit letting them know that they will have a volunteer to assist them. On completion of one of our classes, another e-mail is sent out notifying the selected nonprofit.
- Some 9 months later, our volunteers call each graduate to find out how they are doing and specifically how many grants they helped to write, how many won, the dollar value of each win and the name of the grantor(s). The results from these calls then appear on our View Our Success report. Striving for accountability reflects the uniqueness of our organization, making it the only one of its kind in the United States.
- Explore our site, and discover how we can work together to keep your nonprofit organization financially sound.